My Application Coach
Getting your teaching certification doesn't have to be hard.
Own the application process with these free resources.
My Application Coach gives you free resources and tools to make informed decisions about your teaching career:
- Explore and apply to teacher prep programs.
- Get 1-on-1 advice to feel confident when you hit "submit."
- Get best practices for every step in your application.
- Take advantage of fee reimbursements along the way.
Interested in free test prep resources? Let us know!
Start your own checklist to keep track of deadlines and best practices.
- Explore and select the programs you’re interested in to personalize an action plan. You’ll get reminders when you should make moves. If you’re stuck, pointers are just a tap away.
- Submit your application.
From early comparisons to hitting submit, the TEACH.org checklist app gets you closer to programs that suit you best.
Want to lock in free 1-on-1 professional consultations over the phone? When you sign up for My Application Coach, you get access to a full-time educator (with all the answers). Tackle the questions you just can’t shake so you feel confident about your decisions. Then, apply.
Our experts will help you find the program that fits you best—from early exploration to detailed advice on passing tests, certification requirements and more.
We know that applying to teacher preparation programs can add up. That’s why we offer up to $100 covered towards your application and testing expenses.
Don’t let the fees hold you back from fulfilling your mission. Sign up to take advantage of this perk!
When you're applying to teacher preparation programs, you want to put your best foot forward. That's why we've compiled best practices for each step along the way.
Get insider tips on eligibility requirements, filling out your applications, free test prep resources for PACT and TExES, and financial aid resources.